Spiral Retaining Rings
TSMC Retaining Rings are available in several types and various sizes, such as Spiral Retaining Ring, Constant Section Retaining Ring, Wave Rings, Snap Rings, Laminar Seal Rings, Self-Locking Retaining Rings as well as Custom Retaining Ring. It can either be single or multi-turn. The standard material for most retaining rings and Circlips is carbon steel or stainless steel, also many other alloys and finishes are available.
Our Spiral Retaining Rings are manufactured by coiling the ring from flat wire that coiled on edge. The unique coiled-on-edge design provides a gapless ring with 360 of retention and offer space savings in a radial direction since there are No Protruding lugs or ears to interfere with mating components, also No stamped burrs thereby creating a ring with exceptional strength and stability. These retaining rings are economically produced and are ease of assembly that often being more efficient and cost-effective than traditional fasteners or die-stamped circlip.
Spiral Retaining Rings are designed for weight and space-saving applications. This form of retaining rings or circlip often used to fasten assemblies on shafts (EXTERNAL type) or inside housings and bores (INTERNAL type). They are ideal for use in pressure gauge, actuator valves, Gear assembly, lock, Pneumatic clutches, (belt) pulley, connector, hose fitting....etc.
- The use of Winding Shaped Retaining Rings does not have any interference with ears, and the generally stamping retaining ring will interfere with ears.
- A 360° ring that surrounds the support surface to provides more stable support.
- Inner and external diameters are round-edge retaining rings that can mounted on the groove without interference.
- TSMC Retaining Ring’s installation is more convenient and faster, and automatic assembly is adopted.
- TSMC provide ring’s automated assembly design and equipment.
External Retaining Ring Installation & Removal. (manual)
External retaining ring automatic Install
Internal Retaining Ring Install & Removal. (Manual)
Internal Retaining Ring Automatic Install.