Nickel 200 (For Springs)
Nickel 200 is commercially pure and has good mechanical properties and excellent corrosion resistance to alkalis i.e. Sodium hydroxide. It also has good electrical, thermal and magneto-strictive properties.
Nickel 200 is also known as Phyweld 200.
Nickel Base Wire for wire springs, flat springs and wire products
- Commercially pure nickel.
- Resistant to various reducing chemicals & caustic alkalies.
- Good magnetostrictive properties.
- High electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Good ductility and low work hardening rate.
- Good weldability and solderability.
Lead in wires for heating elements.
Synthetic fibre processing.
Approx. Operating Temperature
- Flat Wire
- Shaped Wire
- ASTM B160
- ASTM B162
- BS 3075 NA11
- BS 3076 NA11
- W.NR 2.4060
- W.NR 2.4066
- UNS N02200
- AWS 070
- Related Products